Our mission at Hart 2 Hart Academy, Inc. is to provide each child with a strong educational foundation enriched with the values of citizenship, compassion, spiritual growth, respect, and love so that they may successfully fulfil their life-long learning goals with commitment, self confidence, and pride.
Philosophy and Educational Objectives-Early Childcare Center
It is the philosophy of Hart 2 Hart Academy and its staff that children, their families and society benefit from high-quality early childhood programs. We believe that there is a critical link between a child’s early experiences and later success in life. We believe that you cannot separate child care and education; children learn best through their play, interactions and experiences.
The learning environment at Hart 2 Hart Academy is structured in such a way as to give the child an opportunity to independently explore, select, create and problem-solve. Staff plan and facilitate experiences for the total development of the child and each classroom promotes the physical, social, emotional, intellectual and creative wellbeing of the children.
- To become creative, independent thinkers;
- To feel competent, productive and self-reliant, as well as fostering good self-esteem and a sense of self-worth;
- To develop a sense of responsibility for their own mental and physical health;
- To understand that they are a part of a diverse, multicultural global community and that their actions influence the quality of that community;
- To foster the value that many kinds of intelligence – linguistic, logical/mathematical, musical, physical, spatial and personal – are valuable and important to our community; and,
- To encourage the development of higher moral reasoning, helping children to develop into adults with an internalized code of ethics and principles.
- To provide quality care for children and support for parents. To give each child the opportunity to experience a fun and nurturing environment while molding a self-reliant child with high self-esteem and positive attitudes.
Educational Objectives-Private School
Spiritual and moral development: We commit to teaching students of Hart 2 Hart Academy to:
- understand that the Bible is the only Word of God and provides us with His intended standard for faith and living;
- believe that the Lord Jesus is the son of God who came to earth to die for our sins;
understand and teach the necessity of being born again by receiving Christ personally;
- exhibit ethical and moral character in all areas of personal life as well as national and global concerns;
- understand that they are uniquely created in the image and likeness of God and possess the potential to affect their family, church and world for Christ; and
- embrace biblical excellence as a means of being a good steward of the gifts that God has given them.
Academic development, We commit to teaching students of Hart 2 Hart Academy to:
- commit to developing their intellectual potential through all areas of study;
- pursue knowledge as a means of knowing and understanding God more fully;
- possess a comprehensive command of communication skills including reading, writing, speaking, and listening;
- demonstrate critical thinking skills in research, logic, and problem solving along with the ability to perceive and cope with ambiguity and opposing viewpoints; To formulate a distinctively Christian mind that is able to think and act according to Biblical principles;
- have a desire for excellence and the skills required for higher education and for future employment.
- Instructors will provide differentiated instruction in a variety of learning modalities in order to meet the academic needs and abilities of all students.
- Provide a knowledge of the universe, man’s place in it, and God’s perspective on man and human history in such a way that each student will weigh the value of his or her relationship to Jesus Christ and accept the challenge of lifelong commitment to knowing Biblical principles and obeying His commandments
Personal and social development, We commit to teaching students of Hart 2 Hart Academy to:
- understand that they are made by God in His own image, are unique in personality and potential, and have a unique role to fill in God’s plan for the world;
- honor Christ by respecting the unique worth of others;
- internalize a biblical concept of the roles of society, marriage, and home;
- embrace a strong work ethic and derive satisfaction from progressive achievement;
- continue to model servanthood by seeking opportunities for service in the home, church, and community;
- have a clear perception of truth and the motivation to act in a morally and socially responsible way; to obey God in the fulfillment of His mandates for His people; and
- know, comprehend and apply the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith and their practical implications for life in the new age ahead.